Ways On How To Braid Your Hair
Start by applying a light hair oil and some styling product to your tresses to give them hold and shine.
Ways on how to braid your hair. Split the hair into three sections holding the hair high on your head. You can braid your hair to one side down the entire back of your head or even as two separate braids. This will follow the same method you used on the right side.
Next separate out a few stands of unbraided hair and use it to wrap around your elastic. Cross the left section over the middle then cross the right section over the middle. Secure each side with a hair tie.
It can be wet or dry. Continue your braid on the right side. Cross the right section over the center section to start.
If you choose to spritz the hair with some of your texture spray or flyaway taming spray. We break down exactly how to braid your hair including the french braid dutch braid waterfall braid fishtail braid and more with easy to follow tutorials for even the most basic of beginners. The easiest way to get uniform neat looking sections is to use your fingernail or a comb to draw the dividing lines along your scalp parallel to the direction you d like the braid to travel.
Continue your braid on the left side. Secure your braid with a hair tie. Start by tying your hair into a ponytail and dividing your hair into 3 even sections.
You can also add a nickel sized dollop of gel to the hair for a sleeker look. Start another braid by positioning two sections in one hand and one in the other then alternate crossing outermost sections to the center. Leave a few braids down around the face then gather half of.
- Best Hairstyles For Round Faces 2021
- Best Long Hairstyles For Working Out
- Best Protective Styles For Natural Hair
- Best Short Haircut For Round Face Female
- Best Hairstyles Thin Long Hair
- Best Layers For Long Straight Hair
- Best Medium Haircuts For Long Faces And Thick Hair
- Best Hairstyles For Square Faces 2021
- Best New Hairstyles For Spring 2021
- Best Layered Haircuts For Long Thin Hair
- Best Hairstyles For Prom
- Best Hairstyles For Thinning Hair Female
- Best Short Hairstyles For Curly Hair 2021
- Best Long Haircut For Chubby Round Face
- Best Hairstyles For Thick Hair Over 50
- Best Hairstyles For Weddings
- Black And Red Hair Ideas Tumblr
- Best Way To Grow Out A Bob Hairstyle
- Best Hairstyles For Thick Hair Round Face
- Best Layered Hairstyles For Medium Length Hair